Sunday 6 January 2013

Moving to Australia with kids

My family moved to Australia on a sunny summer morning on the 3rd of January 2007.  Now 6 years on have given my son two little sisters to play with, bought our home and learnt to drive a car. And love every bit of this wonderful country I call home :). Starting out here was filled with doubts, worries, coping and adjusting to everything from the currency conversion to where to find the right kind of yogurt (the Greek yogurt . Now I can navigate my way with ease about where to find the perfect pair of socks to where do I go for the best doctors. My aim of this blog is to help others mums(and dads) who like me have decided to make the switch to Australia. Will deal with everything from the hospital system when I had my 2 baby girls, to sitting the citizenship test and getting your drivers license! Feel free to ask me any doubts you may have and I will attempt to blog about it whether it is about the school system or centerlink!
The picture is of my son on our 2nd day in Australia. 


No comments:

Post a Comment